Table of Contents
Tarpon Springs Splash Park is a fun place to take the kids to cool off on a hot day.
With plenty of water features and sprinklers, it is perfect for kids ages 2 to 12. And best of all, it’s FREE to use!
Tarpon Springs Splash Park Location & Hours
The Splash Park is conveniently within minutes of the Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks which has clear bottom kayak tours and other boat rides. Come by before or after your day trip since it’s open all day.
Tarpon Springs Splash Park Information:
- Location: 508 Live Oak St, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
- Hours: Open daily from 10:00am – 6:00pm daily
- Phone: (727) 942-5618
Tarpon Springs Splash Park is a well-loved water play area for families! It has marine-themed structures such as a manatee, pelican, diver, and lighthouse.
We especially appreciate that the park is well-maintained and fenced for kids to play in the water safely. There is no pool or deep water area, which keeps it safe for those with young children.
What are the Top Features of Tarpon Springs Splash Park?
Some of the best features include:
- Located next to a well-manicured dog park
- Kids’ playground on the property
- Water views with boat dock parking
- Covered picnic areas
- Public bathrooms with showers and changing areas
- Excellent location nearby to the Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks
- It connects to the Pinellas Trail for miles of walking and biking trails
Items to Bring or Not Bring with You
Be sure to pack the following items in your bag to make the most of your experience:
- Sunscreen and hats
- Pack drinks and snacks (but not permitted within the fenced area)
- Water shoes or sandals
- Children not potty trained are required to be wearing swim diapers
The following items are not permitted:
- Kids ages 2 to 12 are only allowed to use the waterpark with adult supervision
- No pool toys or floats
- No skateboards, bikes, or related gear in the fenced waterpark
Final Thoughts on the Tarpon Springs Splash Park
The Tarpon Springs Splash Park is a one-stop shop for FREE family fun! You could spend a day here from the dog park to the playground to the picnic areas.
So bring the kids and enjoy the cool refreshing water at Tarpon Springs Splash Park!
Did You Find This Florida Travel Article Helpful? Please Share It!
I would love to hear about your Florida travel adventures! You can follow me on Instagram, and tag your images to @erinstraveltips and hashtag #erinstraveltips. I look forward to seeing you there!